- Come on people, this is a list. You love lists. Internet lists.
- A List is a List of Jist of Jist unless of course the List is the Famous Mr. Ed
- When all else fails call your opponent a bigot.
- THE PATRIARCHY!! OMG!!!
- THE THE THE THE ILLUMINATI OH NO SCOOBY!!!!!
- Can you believe what Miley did?
- 27 ways to prove you're a gullible American!
- The exact penis size that warrants your suicide attempt
- How to put a suitcase nuke at the Buzzfeed offices
- Find out what decade you should have moved to Spain you dog!
- Are horoscopes worth killing your baby over? you decide!
- 911 ways Alex Jones is a CIA officer
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Friday, January 17, 2014
The Church of R Kelly Appreciation and Later Day Discordian Saints (formerly Jonesboro's House of Eris' Science and Fnord Committee),wants your help to make R Kelly Appreciation Day an official holiday! We have started a Change.Org Petition, we have a Week Long R Kelly Appreciation WEEK planned, and we're ready to take this to the next level. Right now the goal is to make some pamphlets to mail out to likely supporters, and raise awareness about this special, and sacred Discordian Tradition.
FIND OUT MORE NOW!!
FIND OUT MORE NOW!!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Thursday, August 8, 2013
If you missed my last post, you could catch up on it HERE. Well, that sparked a MASSIVE FACEBOOK FLAMEWAR, that you can read at:
(You might want to take screen caps yourself before people start deleting things, wink wink)
Well, to summarize for the lazy, here's the tl;dr: A lady came to the open mic show and was specifically offended by Matt Mullins, a fellow local comedian and friend of mine. Harsh words were spoken, accusations and name calling were abound, and after a grueling day of flame war action, Matt put on his make up, turned on the tape deck, and took the wig down from the shelf.
Maybe I find this video super funny specifically because I'm somewhat involved in the whole drama of it all, but I definitely think this should be seen by as many people as possible.